Explorer

I have just arrived Rome. Can’t activate my sim can’t find apn

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I have just arrived Rome. Can’t activate my sim can’t find apn

@Aliceng   You don’t need to enter APN settings on an iPhone with EE. Can you go to settings>general>profile and delete any profile that might be there. Then restart the device.    It can take up to 24 hours for a sim to activate but it’s usually 3-4 hours. 

just to check have you just arrived “from” Rome or have you just arrived “in” Rome ?   

if you’ve just arrived in Rome then unfortunately you can not use the sim as the sim needs to be activated in the UK first as this can not be done on a roaming network. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I have just arrived Rome. Can’t activate my sim can’t find apn

@Aliceng   You don’t need to enter APN settings on an iPhone with EE. Can you go to settings>general>profile and delete any profile that might be there. Then restart the device.    It can take up to 24 hours for a sim to activate but it’s usually 3-4 hours. 

just to check have you just arrived “from” Rome or have you just arrived “in” Rome ?   

if you’ve just arrived in Rome then unfortunately you can not use the sim as the sim needs to be activated in the UK first as this can not be done on a roaming network. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions