by schandana485
Visitor

I have a phone but don't know its owner. i want know mobile to connect phone own

I have a apple phone. but i don't know it's owner. but i have ee- sim number. can i know phone's onwer contact number. please help me. 

sim number :- XXXXXXXXXXXX N

[MOD EDIT: Please do not post SIM card numbers in the public forum]

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I have a phone but don't know its owner. i want know mobile to connect phone

Hi,

I don’t think EE will be able to give you the number.

Maybe you should hand it over to the lost and found if you are trying to return the phone? 

Thanks 

W

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have a phone but don't know its owner. i want know mobile to connect phone

EE cannot provide you, a 3rd party, with any info on the owner. You should report it as found to the Police.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @schandana485

Welcome to the community and thank you for trying to get the device to its original owner.

Please take a look at and fill in this online found device form.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions