by Milo808
Explorer

I have 2 accounts both with the free apple music so why I’m I getting charged?

I have 2 accounts, both signed up for the free six month offer for Apple Music, just checked my bill and one account is being charged £3.76 and the other £1.88 for this free offer!! Can someone please explain why.

not a happy EE customer

6 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have 2 accounts both with the free apple music so why I’m I getting charge

@Milo808   When does your Apple Music subscription end on both accounts ?  

by Milo808
Explorer

Re: I have 2 accounts both with the free apple music so why I’m I getting charge

30/1/18

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Milo808  If your subscriptions don’t end until the end of January then you’ll need to call customer services about this. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Milo808 and welcome to the community.

How are you being billed?

Via bank card or your EE bill?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If the bill is generated now, won't it include charges from 30/1/18 to the next bill date, as you are billed in advance?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@chistery  you’ll only be charged once it goes past the free offer period.  That is not the case here so no payment should be requested yet.   

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions