Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
Explorer

I got a text saying my order is on track but it still says awaiting confirmation

Hi,

I’ve preordered the series 3 42mm watch in space grey with black sports band, I got a text today saying it’s on track but it still says awaiting confirmation on the order.. just wondering how long it will be until there’s a confirmed date?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
by
Legend

Re: I got a text saying my order is on track but it still says awaiting confirma

Hi, 

There is no account access on these forums, so you will need to call CS about delivery. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I got a text saying my order is on track but it still says awaiting confirma

Hi @Andylist

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

As soon as we have information on your order, it'll be updated on the order tracker.

If you would like to discuss this further, I recommend speaking to the customer service team.

Chris

by
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Andylist unfortunately this ususally means that they do not have the stock to ship out confirmed orders.

On that basis, EE have accepted your order but can not confirm delivery date unti they have the stock levels (also they may have a backlog of orders to complete).

As mentioned by @Christopher_G keep an eye on the tracker within your "My EE" (if you don't have an account it does not take long to set up either) they should give you an indication as to when it should be despatched.  That of course doesn't stop you from calling 150, if they tracker information remains static for too long (e.g. 14 - 21days etc - depending on the delviery times you had been quoted when you placed your order).

best of luck,

Aunty GeeGee

by
Explorer

Hi,

Thanks that’s really helpfuul , I just got my hopes up when I got the text
and then was a bit deflated when there was still no exact date I re
ordered it on the 4th of October as I originally went for the smaller one
so obviously my delivery date will be a bit longer.

I don’t mind waiting as this is the first Apple Watch I’ve ever had and EE
have been exceptional with there responses and information given, so still
a very happy customer.

Does worry me with all the issues that people are having with the watch
itself though. So hopefully by the time I get mine those issues will have
been rectified!

Cheers
Andy

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Andylist

Thanks for coming back here.

I hope you get this soon Smiley Happy

Have a lovely weekend.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.