by nikki27527

I am on a flex plan which is pay monthly -can i get apple music?

I am currently on the pay monthly flex plan and I tried to get the 6 months free apple music benefit. I received a text back saying only pay monthly customer can have it. I am a pay monthly customer so confused?

Can anyone help with whether I am eligble and how to resolve this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I am on a flex plan which is pay monthly -can i get apple music?

You are not a pay monthly contract customer. You are on a Flex Plan who happens to top-up monthly by recurring monthly payment but you mat pause or stop this at any time & so you are not committed to paying every month as a contract customer would.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @nikki27527

Thanks for coming to the community.

Apple Music is available on our contract pay monthly plans, to benefit from Apple Music free for 6 months you would need to have a contract plan with us.

Our Flex Plan's have no contract and can be stopped at anytime.

Thanks.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You are not a pay monthly contract customer. You are on a Flex Plan who happens to top-up monthly by recurring monthly payment but you mat pause or stop this at any time & so you are not committed to paying every month as a contract customer would.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions