by Xuyang
Explorer

How do I unlock my locked iPad

My iPad is locked, how to unlock it. If this is the case with you as well, hope this post is of use to you. All these are tested to be effective by me.

1. Put the iPad into recovery mode and then connect it to iTunes to restore. This is for a situation where the iPad has not been synced with iTunes. Suppose your iPad has been synced with iTunes, then you can directly connect to iTunes to restore the iPad.

2. If Find My iPhone is enabled on the iPad, you can visit www.icloud.com to log in to your iCloud account to erase the locked iPad.

3. Or, trying an unlocking tool is also effective in wiping a locked iOS device. You can have a shot at Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, which I have used. Or you could google such tools as well and choose the one you like.

Click to learn how to operate with these methods.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I unlock my locked iPad

Ah, you mean unblocking the SIM after too many failed PIN attempts, not unlocking the iPad to use on another network.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Xuyang.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please give our mobile care team a call who can help unlock your SIM. 

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Katie_B : I read it that the OP knows how & is advising others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX

I have just read the post again, your right!

Thanks for notifying me. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions