by Lostandfound36
Explorer

How do I get visual voicemail on my iPhone to work having joined EE from o2?

Everything else is working since porting over except no visual voicemail. Just calls voicemail service instead? Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Lostandfound36
Explorer
Solution

Re: How do I get visual voicemail on my iPhone to work having joined EE from o2?

Thank you. Totally worked. 

3 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I get visual voicemail on my iPhone to work having joined EE from o2?

Hi @Lostandfound36

Thanks for coming here to community Smiley Happy

Here is literally all the information you need, from our Voicemail help and support pages.

You can get visual voicemail if you've:

• got an iPhone 
  • have updated your software to the latest version of iOS
  • have the most up to date EE carrier settings - 13.2 or above.

To activate this service

• text iPhone visual to 150. 

We'll text you when it's been set up.

What's the difference between this and normal voicemail?

No more calling up - with Visual Voicemail you don't have to call a number to get your messages, and you don't have to listen to them in order. Instead just tap your voicemail icon to see all your voicemails as a list on your screen. It'll show you who the messages are from, when they were left and how long they are. 

Costs

• Visual Voicemail is included in your plan at no extra charge for pay monthly customers.
  • Please note: Visual Voicemail is not included on pay as you go plans.

Once you have Visual Voicemail the data you use for downloading voicemails in the UK won't cost you a penny. Data used to download Visual Voicemail messages when abroad is charged at the standard roaming rate for your plan.

If you don't like it?

We're pretty sure this won't be the case, but if you decide it's not for you, just text iPhone visual off to 150, and you'll get a confirmation text saying it's been switched off.

The technical stuff

How do I update my iOS software?

You can update your software by either plugging your phone into iTunes or updating it over the air via WiFi. More information can be found on the Apple support site.

How do I update my carrier settings?

You may need to quickly update your carrier settings as well.

If you do, just go to 'settings > general > about' and that should trigger a carrier settings update. A prompt should pop up saying 'update to Carrier Settings...?'

Still not working?

If it still doesn't work then contact us and we'll be able to help you get up and running.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Lostandfound36
Explorer
Solution

Thank you. Totally worked. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back @Lostandfound36

Glad this is working for you now Smiley Happy

Have a great day!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.