by Ollie1016 Investigator
Investigator

How accurate is the expected delivery date for iPhone X?

My expected delivery date is 3rd Nov, just wondering if I should expect my phone on this date?

38 REPLIES 38
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: How accurate is the expected delivery date for iPhone X?

No one here could tell you. But its a high demand phone so there could well be a chance it won't arrive on 3rd Nov.

Do you have a date set on the order tracker or is it just expected.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by DRIILLA Investigator
Investigator

What model have you gone for ? if it says theres a good chance you will get it on time but still not 100% and it can change any time. The only time you will know for sure if you get a text the day before.

Investigator

Just an expected date. I was one of the first ordering though, got my confirmation text at 08:13 on Friday morning

Investigator

64GB sg model. Don't know how in demand it is compared with the other models? Like I said though I got my order confirmation text at 08:13 on Friday so I bloody better get the phone on the 3rd

@DRIILLA wrote:

What model have you gone for ? if it says theres a good chance you will get it on time but still not 100% and it can change any time. The only time you will know for sure if you get a text the day before.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You can say you were one of the first ordering but you can't say that for sure. They would ahve had hundreds if not thousdands of calls at 8am.

You won't know for sure until you receive your DPD text the night before.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by DRIILLA Investigator
Investigator

All Space gray models are especially the 256 ones are in high demand I think, its a waiting game see if you get any updates by tomorrow night hope this helps but if you do have a 3rd Nov delivery date then you should get it but can be changed anytime as some people who had 3rds have been moved to 10th and 17th as well so it depends. Hope you do get it on time mate 😄

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ollie1016

The My EE order tracker will give you the latest information about your order.

If your phone is on its way to you, you will receive a text from DPD before 8pm to let you know to expect a delivery the following day.

Within the text there's also an option to arrange a different delivery date and time that works for you.

I bet you can't wait for iPhone X.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by r4ywong Investigator
Investigator

I have my pre order expected on Nov 10th to be delivered to store. How long will they hold it for me? If its late I go on holiday for 2 weeks on the 17th...

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @r4ywong

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

If you are not available when your device is delivered, contact your store to let them know and arrange a date you can pop in to collect your device.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by harri007 Investigator
Investigator

Did anybody who Pre-order on 27th Oct 2017 Received the delivery yet

by jaysongibson Investigator
Investigator

My expected delivery is 10th November (today) and it is still showing that as the date.

Anyone know if this will still happen? It is being delivered to the store

by r4ywong Investigator
Investigator

I'm the same. My expected delivery date was today. I got a txt earlier in the week saying my order was on track and on Wednesday the tracker said dispatch was expected within 24 hours but I've heard nothing since. 

Think I'm going to pop into store anyway on my way home from work and ask. Im hoping the system is just slow on updating the current status.....

by
EE Employee

Hi All,

The latest stock delivery to EE arrived later than anticipated, impacting the date a small number of customers were seeing in the Order Tracker.  To get your new phone to you as quickly as possible we will be upgrading these deliveries to a Saturday delivery, free of charge.

Customers will start to receive messages from EE confirming this and the order tracker will be updated to show the new delivery dates.

We are expecting another stock delivery early next week , so keep an eye out for a text from DPD with more info about your delivery.

Many thanks,

Lee

by r4ywong Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Lee, 

I got a text earlier saying it would be late and now the tracker is stating a delivery date for tomorrow now (11th) so fingers crossed it arrives!!

by Raffaello2017 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been given an updated expected delivery within the next 24 hours (tomorrow 11 November 17), how accurate is this and when can I expect to receive a text/email from the delivery company please?

by
EE Employee

Hi All,

DPD texts can be received uptill 8pm this evening.

Many thanks,

Lee

by r4ywong Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I ordered my phone as part of the annual upgrade programme so the phone will be delivered to store. Will DPD still send me a text to let me know it has been dispatched or will the store get the notification? 

Ray 

by
EE Employee

Hi @r4ywong

The store will inform you of the device arriving.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Raffaello2017 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What happens if no text or email is received by 20:00 this evening?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.