by Nbird Investigator
Investigator

Help with voicemail and contacting EE

Today I have had difficulty accessing my voicemails. So I pressed 1 or the voicemail button as always and EE automated messages now says I need to set up a pin to access my messages, and I have to do so from the U.K.  I am in the U.K.  Next step It says hold and press 1 and select option 3 - I do this and I get the same message I need a pin to access this. So it says if you need help call 150. I do that and again it just comes up call failed? I can't bypass this. Never had problems before and have never set up a pin before! But can't contact EE to sort either! Help! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Help with voicemail and contacting EE

Here are two alternative telephone numbers for EE, which you can call (if you wish) from a landline.

The local rate landline number is 020 7362 0200 or call for free on 0800 079 8586

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Here are two alternative telephone numbers for EE, which you can call (if you wish) from a landline.

The local rate landline number is 020 7362 0200 or call for free on 0800 079 8586

by Nbird Investigator
Investigator

Thank you, I've tried both of these already and they are closed. I ideally wanted to sort it this evening. But looks unlikely!

Thanks for your suggestion however. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Not sure of the opening hours of Live Chat, but here's the link to it (forgot to include this in my last post).

If Live Chat doesn't work, customer service are open again from 8 AM tomorrow.

http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/joining-ee/ee-live-chat

by Nbird Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. Chats not popping up so assume they've finished for the evening. Ill call on one of the numbers you provided in the morning. 

Thanks again 

by Nbird Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. Chats not popping up so assume they've finished for the evening. Ill call on one of the numbers you provided in the morning. 

Thanks again 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Nbird,

Thanks for coming here.

You can access our technical support chat on our get in touch page.

This is available to EE personal pay monthly customers.

Or you can give us a call and we can get this looked into for you 🙂

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.