by Natz1711 Investigator
Investigator

Had new iPhone 8 Plus delivered yesterday, there is a gap in the screen & body

New iPhone 8 Plus delivered yesterday left it to update etc, noticed today when applying screen protector that there is a clear gap between the screen and body of the phone on top left hand corner, obviously not happy about it, can I go into my local EE store for it looking at and a possible new replacement??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Natz1711 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Iphone8 plus screen issue

New iPhone 8 Plus delivered yesterday left it to update etc, noticed today when applying screen protector that there is a clear gap between the screen and body of the phone on top left hand corner, obviously not happy about it, can I go into my local EE store for it looking at and a possible new replacement??

2 REPLIES 2
by Natz1711 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Iphone8 plus screen issue

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Iphone8 plus screen issue

@Natz1711  The Store can not give you a replacement as the store stock is all accounted for.  You’ll need to call EE customer services about this.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.