Community Activity

EE Smart Hub Plus Router bug

Last night my EE smart hub plus router updated the firmware from Firmware version: r1.21.0-R-940596-PROD-83002 19/12/2023 App ver 1.9.0 to Firmware version: r1.29.0-R-950306-PROD-83002 06/02/2024 App ver 1.11.0.The update has changed my settings agai...

huggons by Established Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mini WiFi

Hi,could someone please help I have had to reset my mini dongle iv had it for years now but I have forgot the WiFi password and don’t have the sticker on the back or the keep safe card I’m wondering if there is anything I could do as the admin thing ...

Arrow21 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Message scam about rewards points from EE

Hi is anyone else getting messages supposed to be from EE  saying they've got thousands of rewards points that's going to be  lost in 2 days if they dont  click on the link to spend them?

Margih62 by Investigator
  • 607 replies
  • 342 Helpful

Discovery + not working

So...... after moving from BT to EE I can no longer access sport on EE tv or discovery + after many calls to EE which went around in circles the last advisor has told me there is a Problem with the EE /TV app and it's going to be 10th April before it...

IMG_2146.png

Access to website bills and profile

I am trying to access my bills online but keep getting " something went wrong". When will the website be working properly? I can access the shop page etc no problem but it does not let me access my profile settings or my home page thus not allowing m...

ee2.JPG ee1.JPG ee3.JPG
jazzscot by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox Game Pass not activating

Hi all,I'm having issues adding the free 12 month game pass to my account, every time I accept the T+C's it gives me an error. Tried multiple devices but nothing is working. How can I get this added to my account or can the link be fixed either on th...

EE Broadband APP WifI Controls not working

I have recently signed up to EE Broadband.   My broadband is working fine, however the APP WiFi controls feature and the Wifi enhancer are not available on the app or via the website.   An error message appears and states it is a problem with EE.  I ...

Mart30 by Explorer
  • 174 replies
  • 54 Helpful

4G Mobile Data poor performance 3G fine until switch off

Having slow problems when in TA23 0TJ  used to use 3G which has been fine but switch off now, the 4G problem has gone back years and reported I also had multiple different devices all the same with slow speeds mostly maximum signal one also capable o...

andydaws by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strict Nat type

Why do EE not let potential customers no that 5 g home routers are not suitable for using gaming ,as most families have children and most play on Xbox’s etc very .it must effect sales very disappointed after being a customer in some shape or form for...

The number to text to get my GeForce code

Hi I wondering if anyone has the number you text for GeForce so I can get my code to activate my GeForce cloud gaming I’ve been in touch with ee and they are saying I should of received a text saying text the number GeForce to get my code to activati...

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

200 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

49 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments