by Anna10
Visitor

Free Apple Music

I have just signed up to 6 months free Apple Music but when I try to log into the app it says that I am not registered with EE. I think I may have replied stream instead of yes to the message.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Anna

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Free Apple Music

Hi @Anna10

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Can you please text MUSIC to 150 follow the prompts in the corresponding text messages that you get back.

These may not come through to you straight away, so please be patient.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Free Apple Music

Check in your phone Settings whether the mobile no. it thinks it is is correct. If not, try putting the SIM in an iPhone or simple feature phone where you can change the stored no. manually. That should fix it.

Or call EE as generally a network refresh will correct the number which is in the device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.