Highlighted
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

FREE APPLE MUSIC PAY AS YOU GO

HI EE,

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!’

I HAVE HAD THE WORST TWO YEARS AND MET POLICE MAGISTRATES COURTS NHS ENGLAND ILLEGALLY UNLAWFULLY LOCKED ME UP IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY MENTAL HOSPITAL IN 2017 & 2018 AND I WAS NOT ALLOWED OUT !!! IT WAS LIKE A HORROR MOVIE AND BEING IN JAIL AS THERE WAS NO WAY OUT....MY QUESTION IS....IM BEGGING HERE TOO.....IF I COULD PLEASE HAVE “””””””APPLE MUSIC””””” FREE FOR 6 MONTHS ....AS I DONT HAVE ANY JOB MY DAD DIED TOO AND I AM SUPER BROKE AND MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY BROKEN.....AS A VALUED CUSTOMER WHOS BEEN WITH YOU SINCE “”1995 “”” BOTH “””ORANGE”” AND “”T-MOBILE”” IF YOU COULD PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ......””PAY AS YOU GO””” FOR 6 MONTHS FREE APPLE MUSIC...

YOURS SINCERELY,

Oz.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: FREE APPLE MUSIC PAY AS YOU GO

@Oz90210   Apple Music free for 6 months is only available to contact customers.  

You can can take up Apples offer of free for 3 months if haven’t used the offer previously.   You can do this from within the Apple Music app. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Oz90210   Apple Music free for 6 months is only available to contact customers.  

You can can take up Apples offer of free for 3 months if haven’t used the offer previously.   You can do this from within the Apple Music app. 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Ive done the three month trial two years ago its just that ive had some very very bad luck resently and needed music therapy really badly ! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Oz90210.

I am very sorry to hear what you have been through. 

I can see @Chris_B has provided you the correct answer, you can find full information on our Apple Music offer on the EE Website. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.