by Paulab9393 Investigator
Investigator

Early upgrade by giving back my iPhone 7

Hi. 😉 I'm eligible for early upgrade. But also I received a text message saying that I can get the latest handset today if I'll pay a fee to upgrade early, or I can reduce this cost by giving us your old handset. My question is if I'll trade my iPhone 7 128GB which is in perfect condition which I purchased via EE website. And im still having a contract, is it possible to reduce full amount of early upgrade fee if I'll give me handset back?

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Early upgrade by giving back my iPhone 7

Hello @Paulab9393,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you pop into an EE store to discuss this as this is the only way to find out.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulab9393,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you using an annual upgrade plan?

Thanks

James

Investigator

Hi James

Unfortunately not.

Regards

Paulina Bajena
by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Paulab9393

You can still trade in your phone at recycle.ee.co.uk to offset the cost of your early upgrade.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James

Investigator

Hi James 😉 thanks for your respond.
I already spoke with EE Agent via Chat on the EE website and he said that it's not even worth it to upgrade my brand new iPhone 7 to iPhone X especially if there's no big difference between these phones expect design and I said well technically yeah but on recycle website they offer less money then I guess I could receive for iPhone 7 128gb in excellent condition because they offer only £256 ish. Where on Amazon prices are around £500-£670 so technically I would lose loads of money

Regards

Paulina Bajena

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.