by Derek1000 Investigator
Investigator

EE sim recommended for an iPhone XSMax

I’m going to buy this phone outright from Apple — which EE plan do users recommend?

I make and receive few telephone calls and messages; it will mostly be used for email and a bit of web surfing. (I’m choosing this model mainly for its photography features and for syncing with my Mac computers and iPad.)

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: EE sim recommended for an iPhone XSMax

All the sim only pay monthly plans now come with unlimited texts and calls. But I would recommend the £17 one that is shown in my link.

This one gives you:
Unlimited texts and calls
3 GB of data.

If you were worried 3 GB wouldn't be enough, or that you thought maybe your data usage could increase further along in time, you could always choose the 20 GB one, which is currently on offer for the next 7 days for only £20. So this would mean you would pay an extra £3 per month when compared to the 3 GB one, and get 17 GB more for the extra £3.

Do bear in mind that all pay monthly plans will increase in price in March of each year, due to the RPI increase.

https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-phones

Investigator

Many thanks for your useful reply.

Derek

by Profile closed
Not applicable

The thing to remember with any mobile phone plan, including SIM only, is to start low for your data allowance.

You can always increase you plan to one with more data.  You cannot, however, decrease you plan at any time until it reaches it's contract end date to get less data for less money.

Investigator

Thanks, for your useful reply.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions