by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE iPhone unlock rules.

@hello2015

You can get this unlocked just make sure that the payment of £8.99 is on your account at all times because if EE go to take it and it's not there the unlock will fail. EE will not tell you when they will take it.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@hello2015 in your online account go to manage this device.
by hello2015 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

thank you.
to make sure the request is sent properly, i have also sent a request via this link https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/device-unlock/
is this okay too?
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@nashein

Have you setup your online account correctly? Give customer services a call if you having issues with this.

For some reason PAYG account always seem to have issues when setting up. I gave up trying to set up my daughters online account.

and I'm supposed to know what I'm doing lol. It's EEs systems that are the issue when trying to set these up.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@hello2015 no that's the online form that's doesn't work. That's the one I first mentioned that doesn't work. But the one in your online account does work.
by nashein Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I thinks it's ok. I can log into my account. I've already top-up account and my current balance is 9,64.

http://i65.tinypic.com/wsny88.jpg

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Then you need to speak to customer services about the text message you got.
Established Contributor

It looks like your account is fine. everybody here will ask you to go to EE store or call EE on 150, cos EE didnt have online chat like o2 or vodafone which is very helpful to sort out problems
by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE do have online chat you have to wait to be asked to chat. You can not start it yourself. You will get a pop-up on the bottom left of the screen when a agent is free to have a online chat.
Established Contributor

Oh really? i have visited EE community for a long time everyday, and i never see a pop-up on the bottom left of the screen. Maybe i am unlucky
by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

It's not in the community pages.

It is within your My Account page
Barry

Here to help
Established Contributor

still the same.
by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

It only pops up when an Advisor is available
Barry

Here to help
by
EE Employee

Welcome to the Community @hello2015

The reason why live chat is not appearing is because you are on a Pay as you go service please contact our Customer Service Team for more help with this query

Many thanks

Lee

Established Contributor

Look. EE had 2 types of customer: PAYG and Pay Monthly. PAYG got less service for EE. When you need help, you have to contact EE at 150 which costs u 25p per time, but Pay Monthly had better service, free to call customer service and live chat .
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.