by Sophiehanson
Explorer

EE Watch Set Up Failed no additional lines allowed

So I have an account with EE with 2 lines one for me one for my husband. I bought him a series 3 Apple Watch direct from Apple but I cannot get an additional line from EE for the 5 pound a month for the Watch. 

We we pay roughly £200 pound a month every month and has been the same for around 12-18 months no problems. We’re happy with our services and EE are happy taking the money. 

Went onto live chat yesterday to be Told I cannot purchase a third line due to credit being average and basically told to gain the additional line I would have to sacrifice one of the lines in use. So EE basically shooting themselves in the foot here.

instead of supplying a 5 pound line they risk losing a £100 pound a month line.

sent an email to credit.queries@ee.co.uk and still no response so far hence why I posted help. 

I think if if we cannot have the third line there’s no need to stay with the network and when our contracts end in March and April EE will be losing a valued customer. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE Watch Set Up Failed no additional lines allowed

Hi, 

You are best off calling CS on 150 and speak to someone rather than using live chat.

If you get no joy, then you should consider your opinions. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi @Sophiehanson and welcome to the community.

I understand your frustration with this issue.

So I can try and get you the best help, please may I know which error code you are receiving.

When setting the device up did you select the £5 data plan?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Sophiehanson
Explorer

Error code was 007 and it never got as far as selecting plan as it stated no additional lines allowed. Contacts CS AND emailed credit team and still no joy. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Sophiehanson.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please call us so our technical support team can get this investigated for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.