by esoar1990
Explorer

Do I need to cancel free Apple Music even though started another 6 months

Hi, I had 6 months free Apple Music when upgraded in Feb, which runs out now. In the mean time I've chose to have the 6months free offer they are doing now. Do I still need to cancel the 1st one even though I've signed up to the next one? 

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Do I need to cancel free Apple Music even though started another 6 months

Hi @esoar1990

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

If you have had six months free Apple music with EE, you won't be entitled to it again.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by esoar1990
Explorer

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. That's what I thought, but they text me with the offer they have now for 6 months free and said i could do it so I did. That's on my account as free, just need to know about cancelling the previous one?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @esoar1990

Here is the information you are looking for from our apple music help and support pages

What happens at the end of the six months’ free Apple Music and data streaming?

Apple Music membership will be charged at £9.99 per month which customers can cancel at any time by:

• texting STOP MUSIC to 150 or;
  • by logging into My EE via our app or website.

At this point, the inclusive streaming element will come to an end and any mobile data that you use to stream or download from Apple Music after this will come out of your price plan’s data allowance (the same applies if you’ve just taken six months of streaming for Apple Music).

We’ll send you a text at the end of the six months to remind you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.