by Galv_01
Explorer

Data Plan for Apple Watch series 5

Hello,

I recently received an Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular and I now would like to buy an EE data plan for it but I don't get how it works. Do I need to buy a separate sim only plan or does it just use the same plan as my phone sim plan?

Thank you in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Data Plan for Apple Watch series 5

Hi @Galv_01 

this info should help you out. 

If your Apple Watch was bought somewhere other than EE, such as Apple, John Lewis, Argos or somewhere else you will need your My EE log in to set up the data plan and pair the Watch with your iPhone on EE.

If you have bought your Watch from a third party as a gift, the recipient will need an EE account, and their My EE log in to activate the Watch with their iPhone.

Full step by step support on pairing an Apple Watch can be found on the How do I pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone post.

If you have purchased the Apple Watch from a third party, the 30-day smart watch plan is free for three months with unlimited data, then 10GB a month for £7 a month.

xxx

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Data Plan for Apple Watch series 5

Hi @Galv_01 

this info should help you out. 

If your Apple Watch was bought somewhere other than EE, such as Apple, John Lewis, Argos or somewhere else you will need your My EE log in to set up the data plan and pair the Watch with your iPhone on EE.

If you have bought your Watch from a third party as a gift, the recipient will need an EE account, and their My EE log in to activate the Watch with their iPhone.

Full step by step support on pairing an Apple Watch can be found on the How do I pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone post.

If you have purchased the Apple Watch from a third party, the 30-day smart watch plan is free for three months with unlimited data, then 10GB a month for £7 a month.

xxx

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions