by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

DPD lost parcel!

How many customers have had their delivery lost or misplaced by DPD. Mine has gone missing today. Their CS could not have been more unhelpful!! Another delay in getting my Apple Watch

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: DPD lost parcel!

@mpb73uk  Call EE customer services and report this to them just to make sure that DPD have reported it also. 

by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thanks for the reply. I reported it to DPD who couldn’t give a sh!7. I reported it to EE too. I now have to wait up to 48 hours for another department to look into this before they can get another watch out to me.

by
EE Employee

Hi @mpb73uk and welcome to the community.

Please do speak to customer services as this will have to be investigated by our equipment support teams.

Many thanks,

Lee

by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

Already done but the fact that I now have to wait until this investigation concludes means I have to wait even longer because of DPPs incompetence. You can see from the tracking that Watch is missing. Why not get me another one out while you deal with DPD

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mpb73uk   Unfortunately it’s not as simple as that.  A watch has been allocated to you and another one can

not just be allocated again that quickly unfortunately.   EE/DPD will have a procedure but has to be followed on lost devices before any other device can be sent out as a replacement. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @mpb73uk

I understand your frustration, but a full investigation would need to be complete before we can dispatch another device.

Many thanks,

Lee

by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

Why? So I wait longer! And how long does it take. No emails from EE explaining what’s going on. Has my Watch contract been cancelled? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mpb73uk   Why !  Because a £400+ watch has gone missing. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @mpb73uk 

This investigation can take up to 72 hours to complete.

Many thanks,

Lee

by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

So what if I cancel this order and order another one tonight. In time for tomorrow 

by
EE Employee

Hi @mpb73uk

You will need to wait for the investigation to be completed before any changes to the account can be made.

Many thanks,

Lee

by mpb73uk Contributor
Contributor

What a joke! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mpb73uk   You can not cancel an order that has been misplaced as the device has been allocated to you.    If you wish to complain you need to get in touch with DPD as they did have it and this was at the time not in EEs hands.  DPD will have their own insurance if needed to cover the cost of a replacement device if the device can not be found.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.