by LYDMWILL
Explorer

Can't turn call forwarding off

I have an iPhone 7 which is up to date. 

I forwarded calls to another number earlier today. I now cant turn off call forwarding. 

I have tried the GSM codes (21 and 002), reset network, update phone and general reset. 

Please help- I urgently need to turn off call forwarding!

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by LYDMWILL
Explorer
Solution

Re: Can't turn call forwarding off

Thank you for your help- annoying my sim didn’t fit any of our non apple devices and I don’t have a sim adapter in house however (in case anyone needs a pointer in the future)...

I rang 150 and spoke to technical support. They ran a refresh and that solved the problem. Apparently it occurs on older models- apple and EE aren’t communicating properly (so my phone says call forwarding is switched off but my EE account hasn’t been updated). 

Thanks again

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @LYDMWILL it should work if you swap your SIM card in to a none Apple device to turn it off.

by LYDMWILL
Explorer
Solution

Thank you for your help- annoying my sim didn’t fit any of our non apple devices and I don’t have a sim adapter in house however (in case anyone needs a pointer in the future)...

I rang 150 and spoke to technical support. They ran a refresh and that solved the problem. Apparently it occurs on older models- apple and EE aren’t communicating properly (so my phone says call forwarding is switched off but my EE account hasn’t been updated). 

Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.