by Ktkev Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can’t access WiFi

Been with EE for years but lately I’ve not been able to access WiFi.Three times I rang and it still does not work...every thing has been on off all day I’ve reset phone 3 times but still no WiFi.... can you help please 

5 REPLIES 5
Established Contributor

Can’t get WiFi

Also I’m out of contract so there’s no problem leaving.

Established Contributor

Can’t get WiFi

Also I’m out of contract so there’s no problem leaving.

great now have to wait ???? ...for what

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can’t get WiFi

@Ktkev have you tried resetting your network settings ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can’t access WiFi

@Ktkev: Please post your posts as replies to original thread & not each as separate threads about the same query. As it is I have merged them for you.

What WiFi are you trying to connect to? Is it your home Broadband router or is it WiFi hotspots while out & about?

Your phone's WiFi connection has nowt to do with EE, its mobile network or your mobile network settings. So if it can't connect to WiFi it's a fault of the handset or the WiFi you are trying to connect to. It will only concern EE if they sold you the handset & it's still under guarantee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can’t access WiFi

Good Morning @Ktkev

Thanks for coming to the community.

What phone are you using?

Can any other device connect to the WiFi network?

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.