Can someone please contact me on my mobile now

Can someone please contact me on my mobile now

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Can someone please contact me on my mobile now

Hello @Susie5 it is not possible to arrange a callback through this forum. Contact numbers for EE and the options for Live Chat online can be found here:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

They will both be open from 8am.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No one from this user discussion forum will contact you. Indeed we don't even know who you are or your no. to phone, so how could we possibly contact you? You need to contact CS with your enquiry but we may be able to help you with it if you tell us what it is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hello @Susie5 it is not possible to arrange a callback through this forum. Contact numbers for EE and the options for Live Chat online can be found here:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

They will both be open from 8am.

by Susie5
Explorer

CAN you up my credit limit tonight until I contact cs tomorrow as I can’t make card payments on my account I have to do bacs and I need my phone tonight for family issues 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry, as I said, this is a user discussion forum. We have no access to your specific a/c. You would still need to talk to CS to discuss this.

Most BACS payments these days are done by Faster Payment & usually take place immediately.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I am sorry customer service are closed now and the EE communiteam who work on here do not have access to accounts.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Susie5

I am sorry as advised, we are unable to contact you from the community.

If you can get in touch with our customer service team they will be able to help you with this.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions