by Mav_N Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Big thanks to Christopher at the eSim Support Dept

Just want to give some feedback on the great service I have just recieved from Chris! 

He has swiftly got my eSim pack coming to me for Friday and answered all my questions I had. It's nice and refreshing to get such amazing customer service after being with EE only a few months after moving over from awful Three who were just pathetic customer service!.

Big thanks again and hope someone can pass on my appreciation to him. 🙂

13 REPLIES 13
by Andrew_Fishburn Investigator
Investigator

Re: Big thanks to Christopher at the eSim Support Dept

Same with PiP from the Dual Sim Team.

Had a great experience speaking with her today!

by wayjjones Investigator
Investigator

Would EE disconnect your physical sim as i got "no service" after ordereing an eSim on the phone today

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yes, the physical SIM dies when the eSIM is enabled. 

Investigator

Wish i knew this in advance i am without service until i get this eSim. Are they being emailed or posted? Thaanks

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

How did you go about getting one?

Investigator

CS - 150

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I'm going to DM a member of EE staff about this as it shouldn't immediately kill your physical SIM like has happened.

by JDP1970 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I also ordered an esim via 150 yesterday morning & it would appear that my physical sim is dead too. I hope the esim pack arrives this morning.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for coming to the community to share your experience that you had with Chris, @Mav_N. 😄

Same for you @Andrew_Fishburn - Sounds like Pip did a fantastic job, thanks for sharing. 🙂

Chris

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wayjjones and @JDP1970

It may be worth calling customer services to see if there is anything that can be done to restore your service.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

by amainian Investigator
Investigator

I am in the same position. Rung up yesterday to convert number to eSim and woke up with no service on my physical sim. Can't even ring up 150 because don't have a landline and no allowed to call external numbers at work!

Hope the eSim arrives in the post today!

by JDP1970 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

According to a reply in my other thread there's no point calling them - our physical sims are toast! How would I call 150 anyway as I no longer have a working UK telephone number!

I suppose I could use Skype but, that's not the point - EE have left many of us without a working telephone number. I'm sure they'll be EE customers out there either waiting for or, needing to make important telephone calls. 

I'd argue that EE are breaking the law with this - it was certainly never made clear to me that my service would cease pending the arrival of my esim pack. Therefore, they should be held accountable for the consequences of their customers being left without a phone service.

This could all have been avoided by simply emailing the QR codes to us.

What a shambles!

by Mav_N Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That is strange. I ordered my eSim yesterday and my Nano Sim is still working fine.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.