Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Apple watch early upgrade - website not working

I'm trying to have a look at how much my early upgrade will be and what is available - the website just stays on the same page - I click to upgrade it goes to 'my shop' homepage - click to upgrade and it goes back to 'my shop'.  messages to twitter told me to clear cookies etc - no joy and they want me to call but it is obviously a website problem and I need to see what is available.  if I try to early upgrade my phone it will take me to the upgrade page  - so annoying!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Apple watch early upgrade - website not working

Hi there @Karen2019

Thanks for coming back to the community.

This will need to be looked into by our Mobile Care team on 150, they can help you with your My EE.

My EE should not be taking you to this page when you click to upgrade and may need reset by our Mobile Care team.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Managed to speak to someone on chat who couldn’t fix it and has sent it to Tech gurus - surely it’s a website issue and not my account??  If I want to upgrade my phone it works but not the watch - really annoying! 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Karen2019

This will be needed as your My EE is linked to your account and if you have any problem with this, we would need to get this looked into.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.