by Louis27 Investigator
Investigator

Apple music not working

Hi 

I have 6 months free Apple music and it doesn't run out till September 2018 but when I go on the app it says my phone not registered with EE. Can you help please thank you

4 REPLIES
by Louis27 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Apple music not working

Hi yeah I have looked at the number and it is the correct one just has +44 in front of it is that a problem I don't have another iPhone or nothing to try as I'm currently away travelling is there anything else?

Get Outlook for Android
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Check in your phone Settings whether the mobile no. it thinks it is is correct. If not, try putting the SIM in a simple feature phone or iPhone where you can change the stored no. manually. That should fix it.

Or call EE as generally a network refresh will correct the number which is in the device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Louis27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi sorry it says i dont have a Apple membership with EE? Would you be able to explain this? Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Louis27 and welcome to the community.

Are you currently abroad as the offer registration may no recognise you whilst you are using a foreign network?

As the promotion is only valid for UK use.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.