by Watson1986
Explorer

Apple music - I texted steam to 150 but it does not link to the apple music app?

I texted stream to 150 as I have had apple muic in the past but I no longer pay for it. I received a text message "great news your six mnonths of streaming Apple music is on us, open the apple music app to get started.

When i open the apple music app and select "joined through ee". I get an eroor message. "You don't have an apple music membership with EE.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sarah

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Apple music - I texted steam to 150 but it does not link to the apple music

Hi @Watson1986

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

In order to get the free streaming option, you need to have an active Apple Music subscription.

If you text MUSIC to 150, it will recognise if you have had one of our free offers before in the past.

If you have, it will ask you to reply YES to confirm that you would like the £9.99 option and that you have had the bill payer's permission.

Once it has activated, you can then text STREAM to 150 to activate the 6 months free streaming so that the data used on Apple Music does not come out of your allowance.

Hope this clears that up for you, let me know if you need some more help. 🙂

Chris

by Watson1986
Explorer

😊
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Check in your phone Settings whether the mobile no. it thinks it is is correct. If not, try putting the SIM in an iPhone or simple feature phone where you can change the stored no. manually. That should fix it.

Or call EE as generally a network refresh will correct the number which is in the device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.