by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are now available

The wait is finally over and Apple has unveiled not one but three shiny new iPhones that are packed with new features.

The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are now available to buy.

Community_iPhone_11_Pro_EE_creative_980x980.jpgiPhone 11 Pro

What's new this year with the iPhone?

This year it’s all about the Pro. As with the MacBook, iPad and iMac Apple has brought the iPhone into the Pro family and boy does it live up to its name.

What models has Apple made available this year?

There are two models available; the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Both offer the same specs but in two different sizes. The 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max features a fantastic new matt design which comes in four colours: Space Grey, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green.

The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max feature an absolutely stunning 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display that stretches from edge to edge giving you all the space while still managing to fit in a phone you can comfortably use one-handed.

Both phones feature Apple’s powerful new A13 Bionic processor which in simple terms means you’re getting desktop performance in a phone that fits into your pocket.

What's the camera like on the new iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max?

The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max now have a triple camera system that’ll let you take incredible photos whether it’s during the day, at night or even underwater. There's a new 12MP telephoto lens, 12MP wide angle lens and 12MP ultra wide angle lens.

The stunning new ultra wide angle lens gives you the ability to capture vast environments such as entire stadiums, landmarks or just huge cityscapes. Meanwhle the new Night mode lets you take bright, stunningly clear images in the dark without the need for a flash.

Apple’s new iPhone 11 is every bit as innovative as its ‘Pro’ siblings, replacing the iPhone XR with a stunning new design, new colours and powerful new features.

The first thing you’ll notice is that iPhone 11 features a beautifully smooth finish on the back that now integrates the newly enlarged camera bump.

What colours does the new iPhone 11 come in?

A fun new range of colours gives you even more choice when picking the iPhone that suits you. Colours include: Black, White, Purple, Yellow, Red and Green.

iPhone_11_buy_now_16x9_960x540.jpgiPhone 11 colours

It isn’t just the looks that have been updated, the iPhone 11 has had some serious work done under the hood as well and features the same blisteringly fast A13 Bionic processor which means you get the same gaming experience regardless of which iPhone you choose.

The 11’s new twin cameras let you take incredible pictures using either the 12MP telephoto lens or the new 12MP ultra wide lens which not only lets you capture more of the world around you but also lets you take enhanced Portrait mode images of your pets or objects.

When can I buy the new iPhones?

Great news, you can buy all three iPhones from EE now! 

Order your new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max >

Are you tempted this year? What features are you most excited by? Hit "reply" below to tell us your thoughts!

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
705 REPLIES 705
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Apple unveils new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max

So as I’m on the annual upgrade programme, I’ll be getting the Pro I think. But not a major upgrade year in my view! 

Anyone else?

by colonel_ez Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just checked mine, annual upgrade as well and I still have a £100 fee until 22/9 which doesn’t tally... gonna have to phone and ask about it tomorrow - May be worth having a look at yours 

by tomagion Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The time of year we all love 🙂

@TiffJ i received my current iPhone XS Max on September 20 2018 after registering to upgrade, which was also the start of my contract.  I thought I’d try and get you to clarify the Anytime Upgrade fee, as iPhone 11 pre-order is 13 September, 1 week before I’m eligible for a free upgrade under my EE Upgrade Anytime Max Plan.

My assertion is that pre-order is pre-contract and my new contract under Anytime Upgrade Ts&Cs doesn’t start until I receive my new iPhone 11 on September 20, therefore, there is not an £100 upgrade fee to pay.  Is this correct?

Asking for some friends 😁😉👫👭👬

Pete

by rachel2703 Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know the answer to this too. 

by Alana85 Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I'm on the upgrade anytime plan, I got the S10 5G a couple of months back and its just not for me, so I'll be upgrading to the Pro Max (green hopefully) 

Have to pay the £200 upgrade anytime fee but I dont mind that, and I love that I'm able to get a new phone whenever I fancy 

by Paandrews Investigator
Investigator

I’d double check as I think if you get a Samsung you can only annual upgrade to a Samsung. If that’s the case it’s ridiculous but I’d check if I was you.

by Alana85 Contributor
Contributor

No it's the Upgrade Anytime plan not the old Annual one 

You can upgrade to any device 

I upgraded from my iphone XS max to the Samsung S10 5G in June. You can upgrade to any device as long as it's either the same cost or higher 

by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m getting the pro max in silver 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I’ve decided! iPhone 11 Pro in the new beautiful green if is!

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I've decided on the model I'm getting (Pro Max). But I'm struggling to decide between the space grey or the silver.

I got the iPhone X in space grey, but some months later I saw it in silver and liked that colour better, especially the polished silver surround. So last year I got the silver model.

But this year I'm wondering whether to get the space grey for a change. I think I will probably end up pre ordering the space grey and silver models from Apple, and see which I prefer better in the flesh, and then return the one I like the least.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Pro in Space Grey for me! 4 hours to go.

by crownprince
Visitor

Do we know if there is a one-off fee for the Pro (not including the £100 fee to upgrade)?

by MrGimper Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So I have an EE eSIM on my XS Max, which is on the Apple Upgrade Program.

I'm going to upgrade to the 11 Pro via Apple, so what's the correct procedure for moving my eSIM over to the new phone? I'd like to avoid any downtime.

Thanks

by LifeByStuart Investigator
Investigator

This is the problem now Apple have gone a 3 year cycle , so really this year is more of a extra S version in my opinion and next year we should get a new design and that. Only thing that annoys me about the annual upgrade plan is the plan has to be more or same yet the 11 what I’m probably will be getting will be way under what I paid last year for the note 9 

by LifeByStuart Investigator
Investigator

What I’m doing is ordering new ESIM but calling up and doing so explain why so we get it for the new device they will waiver the fee and then when the device comes you can authorise the sim and by time device be able to set up should work 

by MrGimper Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LifeByStuart Is that the approved EE process, or just what you're doing?

by Christina82 Investigator
Investigator

Looking forward to upgrading to a iPhone 11 Pro (the camera sold us otherwise was happy with my X).  Haven’t decided colour yet.

I have a choice of waiting two weeks for a standard upgrade (27th Sep), or annual upgrade from now.

Although tempted to do annual, going to try and self disciplined and hold off for two weeks. The count down is on! 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

9 minutes and I’m on a train with poor signal awww!

I am madly in love with the green, I think it really sets the phone off. 

by AshleyRoe Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You'd be mad to give EE your phone back for the sake of two weeks!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.