by Badboy388 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Apple Watch

Hi Guys.

I wonder could any of those people suffer from Apple watch 3 with LTE Connection issues tell me if that issues had resolved yet?? etc : Connected with 4 to 5 dots then drop to 1 dot then disconnected itself from the network !!

The reason I asks is I am one of those people suffer from this connection issues on my apple watch 3 last year and EE Customer service try the best to helped me but in the end no hope so I returned the watch .  

Apple Watch 4 coming out soon, I am hoping this watch will have better LTE connection and wonder if its the network problem last year. 

Any replied will be apprecaite so I could mades my mind up if i going to give this year watch a go . 

with thanks 

Badboy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple Watch

Thanks for letting us know, @Badboy388.

You can select a 30 day rolling plan which includes 3 months free unlimited data and then £5 per month for 10GB.

Chris

8 REPLIES 8
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Badboy388 Apple have said the antenna on the series 4 Apple Watch is now better, however, you are going to have to try it yourself and find out if it’s any better or not.

Unfortunately,  EE only allow LTE/4G for the Watch cellular connection which often isn’t very good in many areas (especially indoors).

by

Hi @Badboy388

I think @Profile closed's advice is brilliant. There's only 1 way to know if it's going to work for you, and that's to try it.

We've invested a lot of money over the last 12 months and activated lots more 4G sites all over the UK. You can check estimated 4G coverage on our coverage checker.

If you order over the online shop or over the phone, you have a 14 day period to return the device, if you're not happy with it.

Our technical support team now have a year more experience behind them with handling Apple Watch queries too. So if you have a problem, I'm sure they'll be able to help. 🙂

Chris

Established Contributor

Hi there... 

Thank for the replied. I've mades my mind u and pre-ordered the apple watch from argos . 

I wonder is EE still doing the 6 months free trials on Apple watch and then is it still £5 a month ?

with lots of thanks 

badboy

by
Solution

Thanks for letting us know, @Badboy388.

You can select a 30 day rolling plan which includes 3 months free unlimited data and then £5 per month for 10GB.

Chris

Established Contributor

Hi Chris 

When I signed onto the plan. its didnt shown 3 months free then £5 per month? 

How do i get my 3 months free trail ?

with thanks 

badboy

by

Hi there @Badboy388

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you give us a call on 150 the team will be able to check the data plan for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Established Contributor

Hi Leanne. 

Thank you. i will give the team a call. 

badboy

by

Hi @Badboy388

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.