by Charlotte98
Visitor

Apple Watch error 007 can’t add cellliar

Hello there,

ive recently been given a Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular as a present.

ive paired the watch to my iPhone X and went through all the set up but when I get to cellier do I want to enable it. I click set up and it redirects me to the EE page to login. 

Once ive logged in it comes up with error code 007. Ive been in touch few times but can’t seem to get anywhere apart from keep resetting the watch?:( 

just want ant to know if anyone here has had the same problem and any tips on getting it sorted. As far as I’m aware all I’m trying to do is purchase the £5 plan to add to the watch but I can’t get that far 😞

kind regards,

charlotte

7DB7DF3E-F8E1-4B45-BA48-F478D87EF9BF.png

A686CB6B-B661-4497-AEC2-85481A6DD2A5.png

A422238C-3C8C-4AB8-B76E-372C0778B3C1.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

Re: Apple Watch error 007 can’t add cellliar

This usually means you have a max number of lines and cant add anymore.

I had a similar issue when i had 5 lines / devices and tried to add an apple watch bought from the apple store. You will need to ring CS and get approved for another line. Once thats done you should be able to add the apple watch. I agree its silly when the watch plan is £5 why, people who buy their own watches, still have to be credit checked for a £5 a month plan. If you were buying the watch from EE i could understand it.

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charlotte98,

Welcome to the EE Community.

When you called, did you speak to technical support?

If you did, they'll have raised the issue to our support teams to be fixed.

Thanks

James

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

This usually means you have a max number of lines and cant add anymore.

I had a similar issue when i had 5 lines / devices and tried to add an apple watch bought from the apple store. You will need to ring CS and get approved for another line. Once thats done you should be able to add the apple watch. I agree its silly when the watch plan is £5 why, people who buy their own watches, still have to be credit checked for a £5 a month plan. If you were buying the watch from EE i could understand it.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.