cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch delivery

Mattg1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi does anybody have any delivery dates for the new Apple Watch, I ordered mine a week ago and was told dispatch within 7 days but that has past now without any progress in track my order? 

10 REPLIES 10
Ok thanks for that, I guess what I was informed at the point of ordering wasn’t quite correct. Thanks again

Matt

Matt Garty
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mattg1  There is more than one model type and some are more popular than others so the question your asking can not be answered easily as you asking about all Apple watches.   EE can only ship out what Apple send them if you;don’t have it yet unfortunately you’ll have to wait till EE can assign a watch to you.   

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mattg1

Thanks for ordering with us. 🙂

We’re processing orders as swiftly as possible and receiving stock in all the time.

Once your Apple Watch is on its way to you, you will receive a text from DPD before 8pm to let you know to expect a delivery the following day.

Within the text there's also an option to arrange a different delivery date and time that works for you.

Thanks for your patience so far. 🙂

Chris

I have just had an update, the dispatch date has now jumped to November the 7???? Not as discussed when ordering?

Matt Garty
Christopher_G

Thanks for your patience so far, @Mattg1

We will endeavour to fulfil orders on a first-come first-served basis, based on the stock which we receive, and will do our best to get orders to you as swiftly as possible.

Chris

My order has done the same, ordered in store two weeks ago was told in the shop by two EE sales employees that it would be ordered within 7 days, then the tracker pregressed to being dispatched within 24 hours before returning back to order confirmed. Went back to the store to be told a delivery was expected the next day only for my tracker to shoot back up to. “Estimated delivery 27th-31st October” this morning. 

Really poor service from EE and the employees in the store that keep making it sound like it’s only days away, especially on the website where they make it sound like it’s in stock now. 

Christopher_G

Welcome to the community, @APCHRIS

Thanks for ordering with EE. 🙂

Which version of the Apple Watch Series 4 did you order?

Chris

Thanks for the reply, 

I ordered the Apple Watch Series 4 44m Gold Cellular. 

Thanks 

Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Sorry to hear your delivery dates have changed. This will certainly be due to a slow pace of Apple being able to get the productions from production to distribution. 

It’s a real shame as we all know and can appreciate how much a gadget means to us! EE can only go by what Apple send them 😞