by Kiplfb Contributor
Contributor

Apple Watch 3 delay again!

Hi, I pre-ordered my Apple Watch on the 18th September with a "guaranteed" 7 day delivery!

Today I have still not received my watch and my expected delivery date has changed 3 times. I understand the demand/shortage of the Apple Watch but I have two friends who have ordered the exact same watch sometime after me and are being delivered tomorrow!

I have tried several times over the past few days to speak to someone only to be cut off due to EE being so busy.

I have read in other posts that people have been refunded there £29.99 upfront fee due to being mis-sold the item regarding delivery dates and inconvenience.

Please could my account be looked into as I am now become very frustrated at the way I am being forgotten about!

regards

kris palmer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple Watch 3: poor customer service and no apologies for delay

Hi @Kiplfb

Thanks for posting in community 🙂

If you paid an upfront cost for your device this would not be eligible for refund due to a delay in delivery.

If you paid a fee to upgrade early but have experienced a delay in getting your device we will refund any difference.

The fee will be based upon the day you receive your device and any refunds will show on the first bill after you receive your device.

Thank you

Richard

7 REPLIES 7
by Kiplfb Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I pre-ordered my Apple Watch on the 18th September with a "guaranteed" 7 day delivery!

Today I have still not received my watch and my expected delivery date has changed 3 times. I understand the demand/shortage of the Apple Watch but I have two friends who have ordered the exact same watch sometime after me and are being delivered tomorrow!

I have tried several times over the past few days to speak to someone only to be cut off due to EE being so busy.

I have read in other posts that people have been refunded there £29.99 upfront fee due to being mis-sold the item regarding delivery dates and inconvenience.

Please could my account be looked into as I am now become very frustrated at the way I am being forgotten about!

regards 

kris palmer 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apple Watch 3 delay again!

Hi,

There is no specific account access on these forums so you will need to call CS on 150 for more specific information on your account and delivery.

As you say demand is high for this product, but unfortunately you will need to speak to CS about your order.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Kiplfb Contributor
Contributor

Re: Apple Watch 3 delay again!

I have been phoning EE for three days no with no joy...to be honest I've given up, posting on here was a last resort...

Yes demand is is high but EE should be operating a first come first serve basis which is not the case...

Unfortunately I will now have to cancel my order which is a shame

by

Hi @Kiplfb,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you were given incorrect information when you pre-ordered.

We can't access your account via the community, but please get in touch with customer services and a member of the team will be happy to help.

Thanks

James

by Kiplfb Contributor
Contributor

Will EE be offering refunds or compensation for those who have paid upfront and given guaranteed delivery dates which have since been and gone?

by
Solution

Hi @Kiplfb

Thanks for posting in community 🙂

If you paid an upfront cost for your device this would not be eligible for refund due to a delay in delivery.

If you paid a fee to upgrade early but have experienced a delay in getting your device we will refund any difference.

The fee will be based upon the day you receive your device and any refunds will show on the first bill after you receive your device.

Thank you

Richard

by Copper_Crotch Investigator
Investigator

@Kiplfb wrote:

Will EE be offering refunds or compensation for those who have paid upfront and given guaranteed delivery dates which have since been and gone?

Multiple people have commented stating they have been offered a full refund in this thread. Mostly they asked EE to review the recordings of when CS agents have advised a guaranteed release day delivery or other 'rouge' comments. A lot of people are cancelling orders and buying direct from Apple instead - but the choice is yours.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.