cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Pencil delivery

Lisaread124
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone else had issues when they have ordered the iPad 9.7 inch with Apple Pencil , I received my iPad today with no Apple Pencil, and on my account it charging me for the Apple iPad with the Apple Pencil, I have spoke to customer service and filled in a form , and they said that was all they could do for the time being, but I rang back and the second person I spoke said that I should of had a new Apple Pencil sent out , but this was now no longer an option because a form had been filled in by the previous agent so I have to wait for the outcome of that first, I’m confused and disappointed as I I’m going to paying for an item I haven’t recieved, anyone else had this issue and had it resolved ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lee_H
Legend
Legend

Hi and welcome to the community @Lisaread124

The Apple pencil is sent separately within 14days of the iPad being delivered.

It is not sent with the iPad itself.

I can only apologise for previous information that you have been given incorrectly.

Many thanks,

Lee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Lee_H
Legend
Legend

Hi and welcome to the community @Lisaread124

The Apple pencil is sent separately within 14days of the iPad being delivered.

It is not sent with the iPad itself.

I can only apologise for previous information that you have been given incorrectly.

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi lee ,

thankyou for your reply

surely all the two advisors I have spoke to today should know this , would you suggest calling them back , because I feel like the issue is not going to get resolved 

Hi @Lisaread124

I understand your frustration, I will certainly pass your feedback over to customer services.

If you don't receive the Pencil within the 14 days, do let me know and I wil certainly assist further.

Many thanks,

Lee

Really not happy with EE , I ordered an Apple iPad 9.7 with an Apple Pencil , and it came yesterday with no pencil , which was important to me as I am a student, I have been told so many different things over the past 48 hrs as to why I haven’t recieved it that I do not know who to believe, and still no clear answer as to when I am going to receive the pencil , which when I have checked my account I am being charged for, I three lines with EE and never had an issue before , but I feel like sending the tablet back and ordering from somewhere else, the deal should be advistised on the site if EE cannot fufill it has anyone had anything to this and did it get resolved in the end ? ? 

Hi @Lisaread124 

As mentioned yesterday the pencil is dispatched within 14 days of receiving the iPad.

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi lee , 

this is not what I have been told by 2 different advisors again today , how come you know this but nobody in customer service, technical support or upgrades does ? 

Also is this mentioned in the terms and conditions when you purchase or somewhere on the website ?  Because I cannot see it 

Hi @Lisaread124

I can assure you that the information I have given you in 100% correct.

As with all gifts and offers with purchase, this is sent out after the device has arrived.

Many thanks,

Lee