Highlighted
by Robsw181
Explorer

Apple Music

I cancelled my subscription to Apple Music this evening through the EE app and a lot of the music that was downloaded on my phone (iPhone 8) has disappeared!? Any thoughts?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Apple Music

Yes, the music you download is only available to you while you have a subscription to Apple Music. It is not yours to keep. If you ever resubscribe to Apple Music you can get it back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Yes, the music you download is only available to you while you have a subscription to Apple Music. It is not yours to keep. If you ever resubscribe to Apple Music you can get it back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Robsw181
Explorer

Thanks, I thought the music you downloaded while you were subscribing would stay on the phone. 

I’ll have to re subscribe and re download it all now. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Robsw181

Welcome to the community.

I see @XRaySpeX has answered your query perfectly.

Give us a shout if you have any more questions.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.