Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple iPhone 12 pro

Can anyone help with this? When checking the stock levels of iPhone 12 pro’s (128gb), all colours show dispatched within 28 days, except the silver which says will be delivered when stock from supplier is received... does this mean that the silver wi...

Order

I ordered an iPhone 12 pro max last Friday but I haven’t received any confirmation emails or a tracking number, checked emails and spam 

Harryt08 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded tablets

Hi Iv upgraded my tablets but not sure if the nos r right cause keeping some same nos wiv phone upgrades but not in same phones 

Tried to upgrade, but I am stuck between using both phones ?

Upgraded from a 5 to an 8, but new phone will not accept my apple ID, and I am stuck using both phones, my old one has my Apple ID on etc, emails, apps, and passwords, the new one is allowing me to use WhatsApp on, I requested for my telephone number...

April80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro

Does anyone have an estimate of when the iPhone 12 pro silver/white 128gb will be back in stock? I’ve had awaiting confirmation of delivery date for the past week!

EE Contract upgrade

If I upgrade my phone, with a new contract what happens to my current contract which still has 10 months to run?

Da74 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 11 Pro Max stock

For a few weeks the iPhone 11 Pro Max has been out of stock. Anyone know when the phone will be available again

Resolved! Text and email upgrade

I have had a text and email saying I can upgrade to the pro for free if I chose an equal monthly payment - I am very wary of text and emails with links so I logged on EE myself and all it says on here is that I can upgrade for a fee. Is this a legit ...

Tracking iPhone 12

Hi everyone, I ordered my iPhone 12 two weeks ago and the expected delivery was in two weeks. Now I understand that the delivery has been delayed but everyone on here seems to be able to track their order. I’ve only received the original email saying...

Resolved! Did not receive sim

I got a new ipd in the last lockdown which is the IPad 11 pro Max.... unfortunately I have now tried to use the data on my ipd but realised I did not receive the SIM card for it how can I go about this as it is on contract