Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Networks

Why are all networks no longer interested in customer care? I am leaving 02. Attempting to go to EE but they are worse and have no concept of communication yet very quick to take my deposit 3 have no range and Vodafone is a **bleep** name. Sounds mor...

DPD Delivery

I ordered a new iPhone 13 on 1st December, which was said to be delivered next day. I was going away on the 16th December and sure enough it was delayed until the 20th, when I was away. I had messages to say it was taken to the DPD pick up store but ...

apple watch data plan

Hi what is the cheapest data plan for existing ee customers for an Apple Watch series 7 or is it just the seven pounds stated? Thanks

Apple TV+ Activation

Hi, I’m a new EE customer, trying to activate the Apple TV+ Smart Benefit. I’ve sent “TVPLUS” by text to 150 on my EE device, and received a Redemption link to follow. On following the link, i’m met with the message “We’re sorry, the offer you’re try...

0F98F0FD-C054-4404-B486-1A67CA799C20.jpeg
AirZeee by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Text messages from PayPal not being received.

Hi We suddenly stopped receiving texts from one bank and paypal on one mobile on our account. Randomly in the last couple of days. Our other mobile is not affected. Have been customers for a while. I think the solution must lie with EE as this is ver...

Han29 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anytime upgrade

I have an iPhone 11 and I’m on the anytime upgrade if I trade in my old phone - I want to do this but not without knowing how much I would have to pay as my phone is damaged. Can anyone tell me? I have a cracked screen and also one of my camera lense...

Kjh112 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch

If someone else bought me an Apple Watch on contract as a present, would they be able to track my location services at all because the watch is on their account?

Resolved! Retrieving deleted text messages

Hi,I've got an Apple iPhone 12 mini.I deleted a text message before Christmas, which I now need back.I spoke to customer services, who said I would need to back up my phone, which I did, and then had to reset the phone to a previous date, but when I ...

Mweekie by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful