Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

positive feedback

we have just been into EE at meadowhall sheffield to take a new contract out.  having already been in O2 next door to try and sort out a problem we left without getting a new phone but just called in EE on the off chance.   LIAM who served us was jus...

solmij by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HR contact details

HiI used to be an EE employee and need information about my pension when I was there. Please can someone give me HR contact details? thanksLisa

Lisa319 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HR Reference

Hi, I need to get HR details for an employment reference ASAP as an ex-employee (Hatfield), can someone please help?Deadline for new job today hence the urgency. Thanks   

red27 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HR Reference

Hi, I need a reference/email/number for my new employer. Checked the forum and it seems as though I need it in a private message. Any chance I could get this? thanks. 

Pension information

Hi  Im an ex employee 2014-2022 and trying to trace my pension as I have received no annual statements of anything like that since I left. Can you forward information of the pension providers please? Many thanks David Williamson