Highlighted
by
Former EE Community Manager

Voicemail issues on 16 July 2015

Hi everyone,

We are aware of an issue meaning some of you aren't able to listen to your voicemails by pressing '1' on your phone keypad.

When you try to connect, you might hear a message saying it's not possible to connect you to voicemail, and after that you might get a text message about restarting your phone.

This is currently under investigation by our team who are working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime a workaround is to access your voicemail by dialing '222' - this should allow you to connect and listen to your voicemails.

Apologies for any inconvinience caused by this issue - we'll update when we have more info or the issue is fixed.

Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or notice any other issues with voicemail. Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Solution

Re: Voicemail issues today (16 July 2015)

Hello!

This issue is now resolved, but if anyone experiences further issues - please let us know! 

222 will always work as a backup option for connecting with your voicemail.

Thank you.

Elena

6 REPLIES
by Al_Glover
Explorer

The voicemail number seems to be updated with +44006 and then the mobile number of the phone.

This means that it tries to dial +44006 79 in my case which is the international dialling code for Fiji. 

Glad i got a number unavailable tone.

by Legend
Legend

Hi @ElenaG

Is this now fixed or still an issue for some customers? 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Northerner,

A fix was put in place yesterday afternoon and it should be up and running again for all users. The problem is still being monitored to make sure its all ok.

Mine is back to normal. Smiley Happy

Is anyone still having issues?

Thanks

James

by
Solution

Hello!

This issue is now resolved, but if anyone experiences further issues - please let us know! 

222 will always work as a backup option for connecting with your voicemail.

Thank you.

Elena

by mikehart1

Re: Voicemail issues on 16 July 2015

Hi @ElenaG

ive been with EE since March and I received voicemails perfectly until a few weeks ago. No one that phones is able to leave me a voicemail message, they simply get a message saying that my number is not available but no option to leave a message. Have you got any suggestions please? I've looked at my settings and it all seems to be set up ok apart from no on able to leave a message

thanks for your help

mike

by Legend
Legend

Re: Voicemail issues on 16 July 2015

Hi, 

Which carrier are you wilh (EE, Tmobile, Orange) 

Also have you tried texting voicemail divert to 150? 

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions