Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

Resolved! HR Reference

Hi, I need to get HR details for an employment reference ASAP as an ex-employee (Hatfield), can someone please help?Deadline for new job today hence the urgency. Thanks   

red27 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data/Signal issues with Iphone 15 Pro

Hi Everyone,So I have never had signal issues with EE or my iPhones for over 10 years. I had to get a new one just before Christmas, so I went from iPhone 11 Pro to 15 Pro. I have never had any issues with my 11 Pro, I absolutely loved it, the signal...

SIM card activation

SIM card activationI have bought a new SIM card with a new number, created an EE account and made a top up of £10, but my mobile is not working. I get messages from EE but can't make calls or send text messages, I'm outside the UK, can it depend on t...

frasca by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE 4g mini WiFi 2024

I have a monthly mini 4g WiFi contract for use in my static caravan. I use it to connect my fire jpspin88, jpspin88 daftar stick to my smart TV. It connects easily enough but when I go into a channel it is just a black screen with no volume. I have t...

nanamin by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HR Reference

Hi, I need a reference/email/number for my new employer. Checked the forum and it seems as though I need it in a private message. Any chance I could get this? thanks. 

Pension information

Hi  Im an ex employee 2014-2022 and trying to trace my pension as I have received no annual statements of anything like that since I left. Can you forward information of the pension providers please? Many thanks David Williamson