Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

Hacked by your guys!!

You people need to check the trustworthiness of your employees! My son put his phone in for repair then less than 24 hours later goes onto his PC only to find that his email and discord accounts have been hacked. Never happened before. Way too coinc...

Sponsorship

Hello there I am a looking to speak with the relevant person that deals with sponsorship pleae?

HR Email or Number Contact

Hello, I'm a former employee for EE having left recently and need to contact HR, does anyone know or would be able to private message me with the email address or a phone number so I can contact HR please? Thank you!

Zenitsu by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sponsorship

Hi guys, could you direct me to who I can speak to about getting EE as a sponsor to a UK music festival  

UncleAde by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HR email

Hi I’m looking for a contact email address for HR for a job reference as I used to work for EE but I can’t find one anywhere, can anyone help with this? 

Liljo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback for James in Stroud EE

Hello!I would like to leave feedback for James from the Stroud branch for helping me with my upgrade yesterday.He mentioned I should get some sort of a message that lets me leave feedback after my upgrade, but I didn't receive it. He was very helpful...

positive

EE best..Some time ago I ordered a mobile. I placed the order in installments but I did not receive the mobile. Because my younger sister gifted me a mobile phone. As much as I deposit to them, E Network has refunded all my money. Thank you very much...

J9876543 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE WiFi hotspot on hold music

Hi just been on the phone to sort out WiFi hotspot access and whilst I was on hold to the lovely gentleman a song was playing CATCHY  I want any ideas who it is please