Make your house a smart home - with help from EE
by wolverine85 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Power Bars Update – Full Recall

And I have no use for a useless £20 voucher for overpriced accessories, but I do have use for a power bar. Now £20 off my contract or off a new one then that's actually of interest.
by Legend
Legend

Hi, 

The power bar was loaned to you so it doesn't belong to you. Please read the T&C. The full recall is protects EE legally if anything happens so if you continue to use it and it explodes of god forbid injures someone close EE can reject any liability as they have issued warning/press releases and recall notices.  

EE don't have to issue you with anything and they are doing so out of good will given you had nothing before. The rude/trolling approach Isn't really constructive. 

I hope for your sake nothing happens to the power bar you have. 

Thank, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you don't claim the voucher and use it before the end of February you will not get one. So when EE tell you that you have to hand it back in you have to. Or under the T&Cs of having the power bar EE can bill you.

And you agreed that when you took the power bar.

So no voucher no power bar or a bill for the power bar if you fail to give it back.

If you don't hand it back you loose the voucher that EE are offering to you.
by wolverine85 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

As I said I have no use for the voucher and no EE cannot charge me for something they gave freely and as a replacement for the fact cineworld decided not to continue with the ee Wednesdays contract.
I am also the kind of person who if I found that I was suddenly charged for anything I haven't authorised them to do I would then have to force close their local store.
Not that it matters as it's full of uneducated idiots anyway who I am surprised know how to even hold a mobile phone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You didn't read T&Cs of having a power bar.  It's not yours to keep and if you fail to return it under the teams of having the power bar EE can charge you .  you agreed to this when you picked up the power bar from the store. 

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE POWER BAR T&Cs

Look at 2.3

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Power Bars Update ? Full Recall

Hello there @smilercol.

Thanks for coming here for help.

Have you now got this working?

If you are still having problems using the voucher please let me know.

Have a lovely new year.

by Rajnib
Visitor

Hi

i handed my power bar into the store on Oxford Street, 2 weeks ago and received a text saying my voucher would be activated the next day. However I still haven't had a voucher . Please can you advise what I need to do

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The store should of gave you a voucher. Like the one in the image I've put on here.
by

Thanks for coming here @Rajnib.

Lovely to have you join the community.

The store should have also given you an ID code on the voucher.

If you do not have this and just the text you will need to pop back.

I am sorry only the stores can provide these to you.

Hope you get this soon Smiley Happy

by bazwadah Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have the voucher and code but the EE member of staff did not take my mobile number and i have not received a text. I have tried inputting my mobile nuber of the voucher site in all formats (07**,+447**,447** etc) but it is still not accepting it. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The staff at the store don't need your number. You go to the site that is worded on the voucher. You select what you want. You then enter your voucher code. You will then be asked to confirm your EE number.
by bazwadah Investigator
Investigator

i have tried that and i get the following reply: Sorry, there was an error with your phone number provided.
Please enter your phone number that was used to register your Power Bar.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

The 07 way should work.  That's how I did make me. 

by BrettTC
Explorer

I am not an EE customer but did purchase it directly from you along with a wristband for Glastonbury. If I was to return it would I be eligible for a voucher?
by bukko Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a power bar which I got for a previous number, I ended up moving that number elsewhere because I was treated so badly by EE.

However I now have a different number with EE. (I still have the old one elsewhere)

So what is the deal with the voucher? You say how to get it, but not why you are giving it away.

Because I now have a different number with EE, does this mean I won't get a voucher, even if I give my power bar back?

by 123Clare123 Investigator
Investigator

When I collected my power bar no one took my details or registered me. When I took it back just before Christmas they gave me a voucher with no other information. When I try to redeem the voucher it says it can't verify my number! I've been with EE/Orange for years.

by

Welcome to the community @BrettTC.

The Glastonbury power bars will be eligible for the voucher when returned to store.

We would have emailed you all the information needed.

Thanks very much for coming here.

by

Thanks for coming here for help @1-2-3-1-3-1-1-2.

This is strange.

Did you get a voucher ID code in store?

This will be on the voucher you were given.

You will need to enter this first then your mobile number.

Let me know how you get on.

by

Hello there @bukko.

Welcome back to the community.

If you return the power bar we use the number you requested the power bar from even if this is not active anymore.

You will get the voucher as a goodwill gesture for returning the power bar. This is for £20.00.

We really do advise to get this back as soon as possible.

Hope this helps answer your questions today.

by 123Clare123 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Power Bars Update ? Full Recall

I was given a voucher for £20 to use on accessories online.it has a long
code made up of letters and numbers on it which I entered. You then have to
enter your mobile number but it says cannot verify number.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions