by Cazza26 Investigator
Investigator

wifi working but no internet when im out of wifis range....... deffo have data..

my phone is locked to virgin but the ee sim works with the exception of internet when out of wifi range? HELP.... how can i fix this πŸ€”

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Cazza26 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: wifi working but no internet when im out of wifis range....... deffo have da

thanks chris..... got sorted..... had to set up  new access point.... got info from internet ....😊   

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: wifi working but no internet when im out of wifis range....... deffo have da

Does data work with a VM SIM?

Do you have Mobile Data switched ON or has someone accidentally switched it off? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Cazza26 Investigator
Investigator

yes work with vm sim and its defo turned on ..... ta

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cazza26

Welcome to the community.

Do you have an active data allowance?

Chris

by Cazza26 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

thanks chris..... got sorted..... had to set up  new access point.... got info from internet ....😊   

by
EE Community Support Team

Excellent, thanks for letting us know, @Cazza26

Have a great night. πŸ™‚

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.