by LEE16
Explorer

when will update to nougat for samsung s7 edge coming out.

when will update to nougat for samsung s7 edge coming out?

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Employee

Re: when will update to nougat for samsung s7 edge coming out.

Hi and welcome to the Community.

Soon as your device is ready to have the software installed, you will get a notification to complete the download.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Maybe someone could make a sticky post about the firmware update schedule queries? only it seems a regular, very common question and the answer is almost always the same.

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I've written a piece about a suggestion like this and much more and its been taken on board and discussed.

EE are listening, now.

Keep investigating issues and where they are and keep giving our experience as customers also explaining what we expect from EE.  We'll hopefully then drive change together.

Mark L

by nos70 Investigator
Investigator

let's be honest the team at EE don't have a clue themselves

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi

I've been investigating this issue for some time and have put forward a lot of customer issues and a suggestion that would help the customers, this forum, EE as well as the device manufacturers.  EE has now started to listen but i've been told these things take time.

We all know this is not a new issue, hell i think EE has been last for updates since the smart phone was invented but now they're finally seeing something has to change.

All i can suggest is keep escalating and giving your point of view on why you're unhappy. with the service EE provides.  

EE can and i hope want to do better.

by Darren-45
Explorer

Same **bleep** all time the 6.1 as done my phone in gets hot and freezing 😡

by Chris_c81 Contributor
Contributor

It's a joke. I reckon EE are holding back deliberately now just to irritate customers. That's what it feels like anyway when you consider the list of countries and operators who have released Nougat for the S7 EDGE now:

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-G935F/

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.