by israr Investigator
Investigator

samsung s8 discount

Hi am new to EE community , I have purchased additional line on my name on firday 28th, i know i can get 10% off but the guy who sold this new i know him and he said he has applied magic codes on new line so i will get 20% but when i rinf EE they say nothing been on to your account. please let me know if this is possible and can he apply 30% friends and famiy discount or the s8 is new , have to wait for 6 months . Please advice me what to do thanx 

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: samsung s8 discount

Hello there @israr,

Welcome to the community.

The friends and family discount is not eligible if any other discounts have been applied to your account.

You can have the friends and family discount applied within the first 6 months as long as the price plan is eligible.

You would need to contact us to check any discounts that have been applied as we have no account access for this.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by israr Investigator
Investigator

Hi thank Leanne so friends and family discount can be applied for Samsung S8 plus on price plan £55.99 with £49.99 upfront. As we dont have to wait for S8 plus to wait for 6 months as its recently relased. Discount can be applied now thanks

by

Hello there @israr,

The person who works for us would need to request the discount for you to see if this would be eligible.

The team would be able to check this all once this has been requested.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by israr Investigator
Investigator

Hi i want to ask about s8 plus additinal line , as i have added new line at EE shop , sales person added 20% loyalty discount on to new number on tariff £55.99 phone cost £49.99 on 28th April but when i ring EE coustomer sevice hey say there is no discount been applied i dont know why ? should i wait for 1st bill to come 

by

Hi @israr,

Our customer service team will be able to view any discounts that have been applied to your account.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.