by fabdirahman14 Investigator
Investigator

samsung galaxy note 10+ 5G

I asked for my new Samsung Galaxy note 10+ to be delivered to the EE store over 10 days ago on a Saturday. I was told to come back in the following Monday only to be told that the order has not arrived yet and that they have had to order from Samsung directly. Fast forward 10 days and I have received no update and not a single person can give me any kind of information. What am I supposed to do?

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: samsung galaxy note 10+ 5G

@fabdirahman14   You need to take this up with the store.  I’m very surprised that they’ve said they’ve had to order from Samsung directly as they don’t do that they place the order through EEs systems. 

Investigator

I have taken it up with the store, all they've said is they have no updates, I've been there twice in the past 10 days. They say they dont know when its coming. I've even tried to track it using the order number I was given. I even paid up front for it as well and no updates whatsoever 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @fabdirahman4. 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you make the order online?

When you track your order whats the status of your order?

What colour did you order?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

I made the order at the nearest EE store to me. They have not been able to give me any updates. It's been two weeks and I have heard nothing.

by

Hi @fabdirahman14

Thanks for confirming. 

Did you receive order confirmation or an order number? If yes, please try track your order using the online tracker. 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

I have tried to do that, it says I can't track an order for a pay monthly phone. I would just like to know when this phone is coming because I have already paid an up front cost for it yet no one can give me any information and it has been two weeks now since the store has ordered this phone for me.

by

Hi @fabdirahman14

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.