1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: reporting device lost by internet

Hi @seanbuff80,

Welcome to the community 🙂

To report your phone or SIM card as lost or stolen, you would need to contact our customer care team.

You can call 150 from an EE phone, call 07953 966 250 from any other phone (at standard rates) or +44 7953 966 250 from abroad (at international call rates).

They can block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later). You can get a new SIM card send to you or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free.

Let me know how you get on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@seanbuff80  I’m afraid you can’t you need to call Ee on 150 or 07953 966 250 from a non Ee phone 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @seanbuff80,

Welcome to the community 🙂

To report your phone or SIM card as lost or stolen, you would need to contact our customer care team.

You can call 150 from an EE phone, call 07953 966 250 from any other phone (at standard rates) or +44 7953 966 250 from abroad (at international call rates).

They can block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later). You can get a new SIM card send to you or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free.

Let me know how you get on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.