by KevinLineker
Visitor

oxygen8 communications

I have been charged extra charges on my bill from a company called oxygen8 communications. I would like to speak to someone about this as I have never heard of them before or done anything to do with them. If there is someone I could email or get in touch with that can help me, let me know 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: oxygen8 communications

What no. are these charge from?

These will probably be reversed-charged texts from Premium Rate nos. you may have inadvertently subscribed to via Web or TV. EE are not obliged to refund you but you may complain to the Premium rate regulator Phone-paid Services Authority or the firm itself. You can check out those nos. yourself on that site.

You could try texting STOP to the number, but it may cost and may not work. 

You should also ask EE to block Premium Rate numbers so this doesn't happen in future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: oxygen8 communications

Hi @KevinLineker

Welcome to the community.

You can find more information on the service and contact details for the company on our charges to mobile help and support page.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.