by Olecranon89 Investigator
Investigator

online purchase not gone through?

Hi,

I am new to EE, currently still with O2, I tried to purchase a Google pixel on monthly contract yesterday. Went through all the banking details and have not recieved any confirmation email? How long does it usually take? Do they confirm the purchase after a credit check has been carried out?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: online purchase not gone through?

Hi, 

It normally takes a bit longer at the weekend so you should hear today/tomorrow. Did you receive an order number as if so you can call CS. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi, 

It normally takes a bit longer at the weekend so you should hear today/tomorrow. Did you receive an order number as if so you can call CS. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

Hi

Thanks for the lightening quick response. No I haven't recieved any form on confirmation yet. I put in the bank details followed by card details on the order page went through bank authentication and then nothing happened. I assumed there would be an automated order confirmation. I guess i'll wait to see if anything comes through tomorrow. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

If you use online banking, just check to see if your available balance has dropped by £2.00.  If so that means EE have done the credit check.  The £2.00 tranaction will then just drop off your bank account within a few days.

Investigator

Thank you for the help, EE called me yesterday to go through credit check, go through T&C and confirm the booking. After which I recieved an email confirming the order. 

by
EE Community Support Team

community_champion (1).png

Hi @Olecranon89

Firstly I'm pleased to see that your order has gone through Smiley Happy

Secondly as a thank you for sharing this information - I would love to treat you to dinner on us!

I have sent you a Private Message to get some details from you and I will get you a voucher sent out!

Chinese, Italian, Indian, Thai or some delicious Pub Fayre.

Whatever you choose, I hope it fills you up and makes you smile.

Hope to see you staying a member of the community.

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.