by CptQuestions
Explorer

if i miss my payment date, how long will it be until my phones restricted?

if i miss my payment date, or my D/D fails to go through how long will it be until my phones restricted?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: if i miss my payment date, how long will it be until my phones restricted?

Hi, 

Your question should be how do I pay EE the money I owe or contact them if my direct debit doesn't clear?

You need to contact EE CS on 150 ASAP about this and let them know. There is no specific timescale and if you don't pay you default and you don't want that to happen. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by CptQuestions
Explorer

Ah ok sorry i though my question should have been "if i miss my payment date, how long will it be until my phones restricted?"  because that is what I typed and that is the question I wanted to ask. As sometimes these things are beyond our control, sometimes a person may be out of the country or have delayed wages or restrictions to bank accounts? I was going to ask my wife what was for dinner this evening can you help suggest an alternative question to find out what I will eat this evening?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CptQuestions,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer services and a member of the team will be happy to help you find an alternative payment arrangement.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.