by derkaferhaus
Explorer

i need to change my t mobile micro sim for a nano sim but cant call 150

my phone is dying badly so i got a newish handset but my tmobile micro sim doesnt fit as it needs a nano sim... cant sort it on the ee site as its a tmobile contract & it says to phone 150. cant phone 150 cause i need a sim to put in the phone so i can call 150!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: i need to change my t mobile micro sim for a nano sim but cant call 150

Hello @derkaferhaus T-Mobile only have a phone route for customer service now there are no online/email options anymore. This would have to go through them or you can try your local EE store to see if they have any left (not guaranteed). Here is a link containing the store finder in case you would like to check. :):

https://storefinder.ee.co.uk/ee/stores.html
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @derkaferhaus sorry to hear you are having trouble ordering a replacement SIM. you can still contact T-Mobile customer service from any other phone on 07953 966 150 who can process this for you. 🙂
by derkaferhaus
Explorer

problem is i dont have another phone  to call them from 😞

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @derkaferhaus T-Mobile only have a phone route for customer service now there are no online/email options anymore. This would have to go through them or you can try your local EE store to see if they have any left (not guaranteed). Here is a link containing the store finder in case you would like to check. :):

https://storefinder.ee.co.uk/ee/stores.html

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.